Contact Asbestos Watch Mackay to get excellent asbestos removal and testing services
Asbestos testing performed by a qualified analyst, a report directly to your inbox
If you’re planning to sell a property in Mackay, it is very important to conduct asbestos testing first. With a comprehensive asbestos testing process, you can determine if your property has asbestos materials and assess whether asbestos removal is needed. It is also very important to get asbestos testing services if you are planning to demolish or renovate your property.
Contact the Asbestos Testing Mackay Team if you need quality asbestos sampling and testing services.
Why you need to call Asbestos Watch Mackay:
- Highly-skilled removalists: Our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team are highly skilled and have vast experience in handling asbestos in residential, commercial and industrial settings. We know how to address each clients’ unique needs. Rest assured you get quality asbestos testing service at value prices when hiring our Asbestos Testing Mackay
- Quality services: Our team of experts will do a thorough inspection at your property to locate asbestos. We can inspect your property and deliver a report that lists the location and condition of asbestos materials found at your premises.
- Equipped with modern tools: Our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team are equipped with specialised tools and equipment. We always carry out the task in compliance with national and local regulations.
- Fully insured: Our team are fully insured with public liability insurance for up to $20 million.
Upon your request, we will inspect your premises to determine the presence of asbestos materials. Our team of professionals will collect samples from the suspect material and send the samples to a NATA-approved laboratory. To get a free, customised quote for your needs, contact our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team.
If you know that your property contains those life threatening material, don’t panic. Contact asbestos removal Mackay to save the life of your family. Always be smart and be safe.
Asbestos: definition, uses & types
Asbestos is a collective name used to refer to naturally-occurring silicate minerals. This material was widely used because of its hardy properties that were attractive to many construction managers. Asbestos has good tensile strength, excellent resistance to chemicals and electricity, great absorption, and good affordability. Furthermore, asbestos is the only material that is very flexible and can be easily spun into fibres and fabrics.
There are two types of asbestos materials that can be found in numerous properties in Australia, which are friable and non-friable asbestos. A non-friable (bonded) asbestos material is often not dangerous in properly encapsulated. However, when damaged or disturbed, non-friable asbestos products can release fibres that can be inhaled. Once asbestos fibres go into the respiratory system, we are at a greater risk of developing asbestos-related diseases, such as asbestosis, mesothelioma and lung cancers.
Our asbestos testing processes
Identifying the presence of asbestos is the first step in managing the risk of exposure at your premises. As a property manager or landlord, you must ensure that all asbestos materials are identified by a competent person who has asbestos training, familiar with construction practices and able to differentiate friable from non-friable materials.
Contact the Asbestos Testing Mackay Team to identify asbestos at your premises. We will inspect your property diligently starting from the ceiling to beneath the floor.
Our asbestos testing services can include:
Our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team can perform a thorough visual inspection and record all areas and condition of asbestos found at your premises. We will insure that the written report is accessible for people residing in your property and tradespersons who will perform any work there. Our team will identify asbestos that is damaged and remove it, when neccesary, in accordance with national and local regulations.
Important factors we will consider when identifying asbestos:
- When was the building constructed? (A building built before the 1990s will most likely to contain asbestos materials)
- The type of material used to construct the building
- Talk to the designers, manufacturers or suppliers of the plant, or refer to design plans
- Visually inspect your premises to identify asbestos
Collect samples in a safe manner
Our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team can perform asbestos sampling and testing jobs on all types of properties including residential, government, and commercial properties. We will take samples from the suspect material. Afterwards, all contaminated disposable equipment and tools will be put in a 200-micron plastic bag to prevent asbestos exposure. The hazardous waste will be disposed of at an EPA-approved facility that can receive asbestos-containing waste.
Asbestos testing via a NATA accredited lab
We work with modern tools and equipment to perform qualitative and quantitative analysis. Our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team may use polarised light microscopy (PLM) and stereo microscope analysis (SMA) techniques to ensure quality. By using these two techniques, our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team are ensuring accurate and satisfactory results for you.
Assistance upon the discovery of asbestos materials
When all required inspections have been performed, our Asbestos Watch Mackay will recommend actions to prevent asbestos exposure. Our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team may perform a corrective action, such as asbestos removal, to eliminate health hazards from asbestos exposure. We will do the removal job in the best and safest way possible.
Over the years, our Asbestos Testing Mackay Team have delivered high-quality and satisfactory results to clients by providing exceptional services at reasonable prices. Call our team of professionals today to get a free quote.